Sad

Comments

Saknussem said…
I'm 13 years old. One afternoon I come home from school to find that my Mother has given away - Given AWAY! - my comic book collection to my cousin. My cousin David Platco (later, and maybe still serving time in the Lewisville Federal Pen for an offense which need not be recounted here...). And while this story has nothing to do with shifting out of the Hoboken Haus, just try to remember all the long days and nights you didn't want to be there...
Saknussem said…
I'm 13 years old. One afternoon I come home from school to find that my Mother has given away - Given AWAY! - my comic book collection to my cousin. My cousin David Platco (later, and maybe still serving time in the Lewisville Federal Pen for an offense which need not be recounted here...). And while this story has nothing to do with shifting out of the Hoboken Haus, just try to remember all the long days and nights you didn't want to be there...
Saknussem said…
I'm 13 years old. One afternoon I come home from school to find that my Mother has given away - Given AWAY! - my comic book collection to my cousin. My cousin David Platco (later, and maybe still serving time in the Lewisville Federal Pen for an offense which need not be recounted here...). And while this story has nothing to do with shifting out of the Hoboken Haus, just try to remember all the long days and nights you didn't want to be there...